Sunday 29 August 2010

NEW Dainty Doll make-up range!

I'm sure most of you know who Nicola Roberts is, but for those who don't, she is an ex-bandmate of the girlband 'girls aloud'. She's commonly known for being ' the pale one' of the group and has had a lot of sh*t from the media, anyways, enough on that, because today I am going to be blogging about her new make-up range; 'Dainty Doll'
All the bases in the 'Dainty Doll' range are designed for women with pale skin, because she herself has always found it so hard to find a foundation pale enough,hence the name of the foundation.
I know for a fact that lots of you pale beautys out there will be interested to try this out - I know a few of my friends do! However, not the entire range is designed for pale skin types, the range includes blusher, lipstick, eye-shadow and a mascara and eyeliner duo(which I thought sounded rather handy!!) At the moment you can only get the products from 'Harrods', which is a bit of a bummer because the packaging has already won me over!! The range seems quite quirky and very personal, which i really like and the price is actually more than i thought it would be(you can't have it all) But with the price being higher, it's making me think the make-up will be a good quality?
I personally will not be in a rush to try any of these products, but I think anyone who has trouble finding a foundation light enough for you, should definitely check this brand out!!! Anyway heres a few pics, courtesy of google image:

dainty_doll.jpg






dd.jpg Dainty-Doll-By-Nicola-Roberts_781DFB12.jpgdainty+doll+eyeshadow.jpg


rexfeatures_1122215k.jpg

^The Dainty Doll herself!


God Bless xoxoxox

1 comment: