Wednesday 1 September 2010

Tresemme Deep cleansing review!


My hair is flat. As much as I'm grateful for my straight, easy hair; I hate how nothing seems to make it as volumised as I want it to be! ANWAY ... moving on:
Being the summer holidays and all, i've been going out a lot and have had a lot more time to 'work' on my hair, or should I say damage my hair!? There's been backcombing, hairspray, mousse, constant teasing and more backcombing!! This all ended with my hair being greasy, damaged and I just didn't know what to do with it anymore ( I felt so guilty!!) So when my gorgeous sister came home with two industrial sized bottles of 'Tressemme Deep Cleansing' shampoo and conditioner, I was bursting to try them out!! So last night I hopped into my shower and got to work! Straight after I used the shampoo, i felt as though my hair was 'squeaky' clean, I cannot describe the feeling, but it just felt SO clean and to be honest the conditioner felt just like your ordinary conditioner, but it was still good and moisturizing! When I got out the shower, my hair was slightly volumised and just felt SOO clean! I sprayed in a bit of 'Aussie Lushious Long leave in conditioner' and put a bit of volumising mousse in, like I do every time I wash my hair. After I dried my hair it was. SO. SHINY. And felt so refreshed and CLEAN( and was even slightly volumised!) I am in love, I'm planning on buying my own when I've used up the rest of my current shampoo and conditioner!! I definitely, 100% would recommend , and i'm pretty sure it's going to be in my September faves!!
God Bless xoxox

P.S. Would it be worth me taking a picture of my hair after using the product - just to show you how clean it is? Lemme know in the comments :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment